Information on COVID-19 measures
Measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 are currently undergoing a dynamic process. We follow the official recommendations and instructions in order to protect our employees in the best possible way. However, our production and logistics will continue unchanged.
Buchmann Karton is also not spared the effects of the corona crisis. Both the partly limited availability of necessary raw materials and services for maintenance as well as personnel bottlenecks limit our alternatives for action in production and make compromises necessary in various situations. We therefore ask for your understanding in the event of minor disruptions to our normal operations.
To protect our staff, we have already implemented various measures.
- Reduction of travel activities to customers, suppliers or events to an absolutely necessary minimum
- Avoidance of plant visitors e.g. suppliers, service providers and other visitor groups
- Offer of teleworking jobs
- paid leave of absence for trainees
- Extension of hygiene measures and extension of the already strict hygiene regulations
- Intranet site for the timely and comprehensive information of our staff
We ask you to place your call-offs and orders as early as possible for better planning. Please order only your usual requirements. An increased stocking is not necessary from the current point of view.
If further COVID-19 measures, regulations or instructions potentially affect our production, we will inform you in time.